Tuesday, September 06, 2005

He's Back!

OK I'm back from vacation but I'm swamped at work with catch-up stuff. I feel so behind in my work now. I hate coming back from vaca!

I will post some pics of Alexander when I get a free minutes. Let me just say he is wonderful. He is bi-lingual so we had a lot of fun with word games. Pretty good for a three year old! Also Disney was awesome with a three year old.

My training suffered a little. But Sunday and today I was able to get some regular training in with a long ride of 40 miles and a 7 mile run this morning.

WEAKLY TOTALS

Bike 50 miles
Run 15 miles
Swim 3,000 yards

3 comments:

Holly said...

Welcome back! Sounds like your vacation was wonderful!

Comm's said...

sounds cool. waiting till the boy is 4 before going to d-land

Chris said...

Welcome back! :)