Monday, January 23, 2006

Another Accident

During todays ride I had a collision with my cycling partner, Tony. I feel really stupid because I felt it coming on or I knew it was about to happen. It happened at an intersection that we go thru 4 times in our normal loop, twice we turn right and twice we turn left. Tony was talking about his new puppy and had lost track of where we were. I shouted LEFT LEFT but he was turning right and down I went, he stayed up. Fortunately I just scraped my arm and knee and I finished our ride.

12 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Oh dear! I'm glad you weren't hurt to badly. Now he owes you one though...

Oldman said...

we have been riding together for 3 years and this is the first collision!

Nancy Toby said...

I think he should have to buy dinner for that.

Deene said...

darn, I was look forward to a man with coffee/dog story, sorry about the spill. take care.

:) said...

Glad you are okay! Crashing is never fun...

Chris said...

Ouch. Glad to hear that it was just a few scrapes and nothing more serious!

Holly said...

vbekYikes! Glad you are okay and that is was a "managed crash" ... I hate falling on the bike, especially when you realize it is coming!

Comm's said...

At least it wasn't at one of those intersection that people are waiting at.

Oldman said...

the crash was in front of Pajama Girl and her dogs which made it even more embarrassing

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Washington dc chevrolet dealership Monthly payment for sims online Recommended poker books Nissan altima '00 Valparaiso breast surgery Baseball nets Data recovery downloads Washer refrigeration supply design a kitchen cabinet