1. What was for breakfast?
First breakfast - decaf coffee, 8 oz Florida OJ, banana, and 12 oz h2o. Plus 12 oz of gaterade endurance formula on the ride.
Second breakfast - 8 oz h2o, bagel with peanut butter
Third breakfast - decaf coffee, Oldman's banana-nut muffin
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
Wall Street Journal
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Read the book of Numbers or Judges in the Bible
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
5. Do you remember dreams?
No, I don't think I dream
6. Name something from your dream last night.
Darkness, I don't dream...I'm to tired to dream.
7. Name a food that describes you.
fine wine --- aged to perfection and strong enough to get the job done
8. Today your wearing?
Tan docker slacks, green polo golf shirt, loafers with no soxes.
9. What is in your pockets?
$450 in cash in my money clip, 53 cents in coins, keys, and a wallet with $150
10. Did you sing in the shower?
11. What was the last song you heard?
Frosty the Snowman
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
Yes I'm going home to see my grandsons in New Jersey.
13. What's for lunch?
First lunch- roast turkey on whole wheat with romaine and mustard. 8 oz of h2o.
Second lunch - tossed salad with roast turkey and balsamic vinegar. 8oz of h2o.
Third lunch - handful of almonds, banana, and h2o.
14. Where do you want to be this instant?
At the beach swimming.
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
the Tampa Bay Marathon Swim 26.2 miles across Tampa Bay or the Canadian Death Race.
16. Reading anything now?
The Camel Club by David Baldacci (fiction), Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin (non-fiction) Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals by Sara Moulton (cooking) and The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren (business discussion group)
17. What's for dinner?
Poached salmon, brown rice, steamed broccoli and tossed salad. White wine probably a chardonnay. Desert frozen fruit pop.
18. A favorite part of the day is?
running, biking or swimming.
19. Are you happy?
Of course I live in paradise, have a great job, and can train year-round.
20. What will your friends do this meme?
[stolen from krisalis]