Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tennis Ball Run


The schedule called for a fartlek run which means I took my tennis ball. You bounce the ball ahead of you and run to get it. So you have bursts of speed then back to normal pace. After my 1 mile warm up, it was fun for about 2 miles after that it became work. But I finished my hot run of 7 miles.
Perhaps you saw President George Bush and 7 time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong riding mountain bikes around the Texas White House. Notice in the picture that Lance has a Discovery Channel jersey and shorts just like mine. Check out the mountain bikes.

8 comments:

jeff said...

hehe...bush still has the reflectors on his tires.

nancytoby said...

That Lance is such a poseur, wearing that jersey just to look like you.

Oldman said...

the reflectors are for the night time rides to the sonic for burgers.

Susan said...

tennis ball run? I love it!

Alicia said...

Every man should make his most important decisions while biking...or running or swimming.

tracy said...

I bet you look waaay hotter in yours Oldman.

jessie_tri_mn said...

Hey, that tennis ball run is a great idea! I might need to steal that!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work video editing schools