Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday FUN

I have now banned Tony's bike from weekly training rides. He can only ride his Trek on Sunday's, that our long ride day. He's killing me with the speed! We started this morning jumping right in, without warm up, at 18 mph and went up from there. Hey I'm not used to 22 to 24 on the roads! But I did notice we got done a little quicker than usual! On the straight-a-way I was dropped at 28 mph...yes he did 30 again! All in all it was a good ride this morning! Dr. Steve jumped in for the second loop.

Update of the bedroom

I'm half way through installing the wood floor. Looking good! But did my legs and back hurt this morning! UGH. MEMO TO SELF next time hire some one! Hopefully I can get done by Saturday noon and start putting the room back together!

WEEKEND TGIF

I'm hoping to go to the Beach House for a swim late Saturday afternoon then perhaps a few beers. The gulf has cooled down to 83 from the rain but I think I can do it without my wet suit. My goal is to swim 1 hr and not to see any sharks.

Sunday will be a long ride hopefully 60 miles. My plan is to do the University loop and then down to the bay for breakfast and then home. Since it's so hot I plan on leaving at 6:30 if anyone want to go.

FATHERS DAY

My son sent a DVD of his concert in Osaka Japan with the Riverside Symphony Ensemble produced by Panasonic. I must say it was very good! But why do the Japanese not have the orchestra stand? Is it all about the soloist?

5 comments:

Tracy said...

60 miles, holy cow!! Bring your phone and have a blast!! Glad that you're back, btw!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And sharks?!
Yikes :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... propecia buy Hong kong marketing web army jag scholarship programs Jomo pay per click 1 18 enzo ferrari scale Current pendency time for pending patents southwestern area rug Car performance tires Ice breakers for call centers Lolo ferrari official site broadband connection Ferrari dino 246 for sale

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... vacuum cleaner 1995 saab 900 information Hotel in quebec canada http://www.mercedes-c36-amg.info Individual health insurance plans low cost diabetes