Monday, July 28, 2008

Two More Lesions



J's Birthday Flowers


This week I have been in somewhat of a funk. Even though last Saturday and Sunday I had big riding days. In fact I was second in the sprint on Saturday with the Bad Ass Coffee Cycling Team. My total mileage for Friday thru Monday was 170 miles total.

Wednesday was J's birthday and not wanting any bad news for her birthday I had to go to the doctors. So guess what, he had to take off two more lesions. These were on my back which is much better than the last one in Oct 07 which were on my arm. So now it is a another wait to see what the path report says. the doc talked about the new cocktail, CDV plus interferon and interleukin. I understand you are sick as a dog with flu like symptoms for a year. I don't think I want to do that.

The week update date:

  • Bike: 175 miles
  • Run 14 miles
  • Swim 3 hours
Saturday Tony and his wife went with J an I to Ruth's Chris' Steakhouse for dinner. A lot of money for an OK meal with poor service.

Sunday after the ride I felt AWFUL. I can't begin to tell you how sick and tired I felt. When I got up today I hoped that I would feel better but...alas is not so. I rode with Tony this morning. I asked to ride slow but .... it was suppose to be 20ish but ended up at 24ish with a big sprint at the finish. So now I'm really tired.

No comments: