Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cold Weather

Well fall is upon us here in beautiful Southwest Florida. Last night a windy cold front went thru so at O-darkthiry it was COLD, 53* compaired to 71* yesterday morn. Since it was a swim morning at an outdoor heated pool I chose to run! Normally I wear a sleeveless coolmax shirt and shorts but today I chose a cotton long sleeve t-shirt and shorts (well it wasn't that cold). I had forgotten about the joys of running in a cotton shirt. At the 6 mile mark or so my shirt was soaked and weighted a ton. I quit at eight miles and took a hot hot shower! Hopefully it will warm up enough that I can swim at lunch time.

5 comments:

Cliff said...

You forgot to mention the amazing feelings you get when your nipple rub with the cotton shirt :)

Fe-lady said...

Hey it was below 50* here in Tucson...I wore tights and gloves this A.M. What a wimp I am compared to out northern friends...

Fe-lady said...

OUR northern frieds....! ooops!

i am Susan said...

great blog!

Anonymous said...

Oldman,

Get off your ass and start training and posting again!