Friday, July 16, 2004

Catch-Up Time

It's been a while since I've been able to post.  I forgot my log in and blogger help desk finally came through for me.  I took a brief vacation to go to New Jersey to see my new grandsons Christening.  It was a great time seeing the little guy for the first time.  I also got time to spend with Max my other grandson.  He and I even got some time together on a mountain bike and I was able to do about 20 miles.  I also found a nice park just a few miles away with a running trail so I was able to run as well.
 
My totals for the week ending July 4th:
 
          Bike 70 miles
          Run 20 miles
           Swim 1600 yards
 
Riding a mountain bike was a lot different and I felt that I used my muscle differently.  The set up on the mountain bike being a lot different than a tri bike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »