Monday, June 16, 2008

One More time

OK... so I've been away for a while! Well a long time. It's a long story. Added to the fact I helped a friend develop a blog and it got mixed up with mine... no I didn't run for office in Bonita Springs...

Coffee Drinker and Collie are no where to be found.... I haven't seen them in a year!

But I've added a few new people that I'll write about:

The Scarecrow - a lady who has had to much plastic surgery and now hides her face when peolpe run/walk.cycle past her. She takes her Shitzonyou for rides in the car and/or golf cart.

The Pajama Girl - walks two large dogs most mornings with her hair wet and pajama's

Salesman - walks his Shitzonyou and carries a golf club to fend of Coyotes - yes we are having a major problem with Coyotes. They think small dogs are a snack on a string.

4 comments:

Cliff said...

Glad u are back.

Comm's said...

Man I am glad I didn't drop you off my rolls. Glad to see your back on the grid. I was one of those thrown by the other blog stuff. He looked heavier than you.

Brent Buckner said...

Spotted your comment on Cliff's blog. You weren't eaten by Collie!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

WOOHOO!!!! Glad to see you're back at blogging!